Calibration of ADAS sensors is always required after:
- Wheel alignment has been adjusted
- Sensor or module has been replaced, removed or disturbed
- Faults stored in the ADAS control module
- Windscreen removed or replaced
- Bumper or grille removal
How we help
We offer an on-site specialist calibration service with the help of:
- OE Beissbarth VAG & Nissan calibration equipment
- TEXA RCCS, CCS multibrand calibration equipment
- TEXA ACS 360 camera all around calibration equipment
- TEXA Radar blind spot calibration reflector
Equipment & Software
We use OE manufacturer software & diagnostic equipment to validate the calibration. We can also use the TEXA Nemo diagnostic tablet & software if you require a calibration certificate.
ADAS systems (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) are designed to ensure driving safety and comfort and are becoming increasingly common in latest-generation vehicles.
Functions include autonomous emergency braking, assisted speed control, lane keep assist, pedestrian and traffic sign recognition and all around vision to name just a few.