We offer on-site OE Main Dealer Diagnostic Procedure’s.
GDI own and operate a massive portfolio of the latest main dealer genuine diagnostic tools. Laptops, Tablets, Vehicle Interfaces and licensed software.
We are registered as independent dealers & operators with most of the vehicle manufacturers. GDI can login to the VM on-line servers and dealer portal giving us full access to the main dealer software programming and configuration files.
How we help
During repair when you replace any new electronic control / ECU or component for example Headlight, Steering Rack, Airbag ECU, TPMS Valve, Radar Sensor, Steering Angle Sensor, Keys etc. In order for these control units or components to function correctly they will need a process of Programming, Coding, Configuration and calibration.
You fit the component call GDI we will come to your site. Using our OE Diagnostic tool we will:
- Plug into the vehicle establish a communication
- Login on-line to the Main Dealer Security Portal
- Pay for all relevant subscriptions and fees
- Download the correct software for programming, coding, configuration and calibration of the new control module
- Program & write the software to new control unit
- Complete the programming with any adaptations or basic settings required
- Update other control units if needed and clear all faults in all ECU’s
We also carry out all other diagnostic task & reset the dashboard warning lights.